Precautions for installation and use of seals:
(1) Can not misplace the direction and damage the lips. If there are more than 50μm of scar on the lip, it may cause obvious oil leakage.
(2) Prevent forced installation. You can't use a hammer to knock in, but use a special tool to press the seal into the seat hole, and then use a simple cylinder to protect the lip from the spline. Before installation, apply some oil to the lips to facilitate installation and prevent burns during initial operation. Pay attention to cleaning.
(3) Prevent overdue use. The sealing period of the rubber seal of the dynamic seal is generally 3000~5000h, and the new seal ring should be replaced in time.
(4) The size of the replacement seal should be the same. It is necessary to strictly follow the requirements of the specification and select the sealing ring of the same size, otherwise the requirements such as compaction cannot be guaranteed.
(5) Avoid using old seals. When using a new seal, carefully check the surface quality to make sure that there are no defects such as small holes, protrusions, cracks, and grooves, and that it is flexible enough to be used.
(6) When installing, it is necessary to strictly clean all parts of the open hydraulic system. It is best to use special tools to prevent the metal sharp edges from scratching your fingers.
(7) When replacing the sealing ring, it is necessary to strictly check the groove of the sealing ring, remove dirt and polish the bottom of the groove.
(8) In order to prevent oil leakage, it is necessary to operate according to the regulations. At the same time, it is not allowed to overload for a long time or the machine is placed in a relatively harsh environment.