The high temperature resistant silicone strip product is based on methyl vinyl silicone rubber, and is added with various fillers (reinforcing agent, heat resistant agent, modifier, etc.) by mixing, book pass, filtration, sulfurization, molding, and extrusion. Made out, bonded and other production processes. Vulcanized rubber products have the following characteristics:
(1) High and low temperature resistance: long-term use at 200 ° C, still elastic at -60 ° C;
(2) Electrical insulation properties: The dielectric properties of silicone rubber are excellent, especially the dielectric properties at high temperatures are much higher than those of common organic rubbers, and the dielectric strength is almost unaffected by temperature in the range of 20-200 °C.
(3) Excellent resistance to weather, ozone and ultraviolet radiation, and no cracking occurs when used outdoors for a long time. Silicone rubber is generally considered to be used outdoors for more than 20 years.
(4) Excellent high temperature compression set.
(5) Good processing performance, easy molding, etc., various products can be produced by extrusion hot air vulcanization molding, mold addition molding, and extension molding.
Due to its excellent comprehensive performance and good technical and economic effects, silicone rubber products have been widely used in aviation, aerospace, atomic energy, electrical appliances, electronics, instrumentation, automotive, machinery, metallurgy, chemical, medical and health, and daily life. application.